
(played with some new actions from my friend Lissa isn't it cool!)
Karina with her famous princess wave (learned it at Girl Scout camp..princess session this summer! LOL)

the cute little pumpkin walking ahead of Karina is Dylan :) Ruthie had to be in the parade too :)
Ana played soccer today and scored a GOAL!! She wasn't sure it was going to go in and mom was too busy looking through the camera lens to see the actually kick!! Here she is doing her famous throw in from the sideline!

All this before 1:30 pm! We ran back to Home Depot to get some painting stuff since I couldnt' find where Brett had hidden ours. Then off to paint the playroom...soon to be Ana's room!
I left her a message on the wall while she was painting the other wall..so she had to leave me a message back... I now have it in writing (umm painting) that she does Love her mom!! :)
3 comments:
The love your family shares is evident. Congrats to you. It's a wonderful gift, isn't it?
You make me wish I had been in town for the Harvest Festival... next year :0)
Mom this Blog is so so so cool
Post a Comment