hey you guys out there! I'm still here! Bet you all thought I'd given up on this poor poor blog!
It's been CrAzY! The message I have on my Hello account reads.. Lisa has gone crazy.. Please leave a message after the beep! That would be my life! :) Not a lot of everything right now, but a little of lots!
We spent a very nice Thanksgiving here at our cozy house with my mil (waves hi!). It was so nice.. Brett and his mom cooked all day. I jumped in now and again to wash the dishes, load the dishwashere, unload the dishwasher and make mashed potatoes! and of course eat way too much!
Nana brought the girls a gingerbread house kit to do. They had tons of fun and only fought a little before it was finished! Don't they look they are having fun!!

credits here: SBB
We got our first bit of snow this last week and more is expected before the weekend is over. I love that first snow fall, the pristiness of it.. then I'm done with it! :)
Aren't these 2 the cutest things!! I love when I get new pictures to scrap of these two! and their mommy got MY dream camera so i expect lots and lots of pictures! (hint hint!)

Hard to believe we are in the final countdown to Christmas. It somehow snuck up on my this year! I can't tell ya what ever got as Ana reads the blog and she'd tell Karina what she got! Though I haven't gotten much so they better not be searching the closet by the front door. :)
Well it's almost time for bed.. so I'll say good night and catch ya later! If it snows like they promise it will I'll have some snowy sledding kinda fun pictures for you soon!
1 comment:
Cute layouts Lisa! I can relate to the crazy life! Looks like the girls had a great time with their gingerbread houses, how fun!
Post a Comment