I "want" a new zoom for my camera (or better yet a new DSLR!) since neither will probably happen in the near future.. I'm stuck with what I have! *darn it*
When all was said and done..my camera didn't hold many Vegas photos! I was always thinking.. oh the other girls will get a good picture! :) hee hee
Here is one of the "freemont experience" from the old downtown Las Vegas! They have this huge dome over the street and show a laser light show..it's awesome!
My mom continues to improve. She is getting crabby with the nurses and PT at the rehab center because she wants to go home. So all is well! :) She just needs to get strong again so she can come home!
Well off to put K to bed we have soccer @ 9 am in the morning.. which isn't too bad but it's an hours drive from here..so that means we leave @ 7:30 am.. *sigh* no sleeping in for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment