We marked one more activity off our list of done for the school year. When Ana got home from camp, she showered and lounged and talked on the phone of course! :) Then we headed to the piano recital. Half way there I remembered I STILL hadn't charged my batteries and I only got K's piece and part of the piece the girls played together...just imagine Ana playing Beauty and the Beast.
They played Skip to My Lou together...not too bad for Ana being gone all week and no time to practice.
AS mentioned before.. I made it all way the up to Camp Progress and found out I had no batteries! ugggg! and grrr on my part! Lucky for me Taelor's mom sent her prepared to camp and she loaned me 4 batteries for the night so I could record the fun happenings at Camp! Here is A in her cabin. They had decorated it to make it look pretty for a contest. (they didn't win) hee hee
K hanging by the fire waiting for the skits and singing to start.
Some singing and skit work followed and then we were dismissed to go home! :)
I managed to get one sisterly picture before we left. K admited on Tuesdsay night she missed her sister but then got mad at me when I told A :) *shrug*
2 comments:
Now that looks like civilised camping - proper beds lol
Our English football is popular I see: as usual an English game will soon be played better by others. We're too busy behaving badly!
Thank you for sharing the videos of the girls and class at camp! I can hear that darn woodpecker in the background.
The girls did a fabulous job at the piano recital and GP day! Cute dresses!
Post a Comment