Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Just for fun....

Found this on Sarah's blog.. what fun! Canada looks big and blue on the map but I've really only been in the area of Canada just above Washington and not all the way over there! :) Also small but there is Jamacia. I'm hoping to add to my list of been there.. Colombia S.A. It's still up in the area.. I hope it lands soon!

Where has Lisa been?
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


Now for the US... I'm sadly lacking back east experience! LOL
Where has Lisa been?
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com


where have you all been???

4 comments:

Amy said...

OK, well...I would have a much less colorful map if I were to do this. Very cool idea.

Kendal said...

Haha, your not missing much of the back east experience. I did make some pretty awesome southern sweet tea this morning. Reminds me of living in SC :0)

Being Mrs Miles said...

I'm EAGERLY awaiting if you make it across that ol border to my house, Lisa. There's a coffee awaiting, iced if the weather is hot!

Jill said...

Very cool! I can't wait to try this. Hey Kendal - McDonalds even serves sweet tea in Illinois and Indiana!