Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beyond bummed...

There are no other words to describe it.. I'm beyond bummed. I finally got ahold of Janis who is in charge of the trip to Colombia. Poor thing has been dealing with a sick mom and just hasn't been able to have this on her plate. She turned it over to someone else and nothing has been done (or not much). she told me today to assume that we are NOT going. Airfare has risen sooo high that she doesn't think we'll be going. I was so looking forward to going and expanding my horizons! She did say plan on going next year...same time of the year! Next year will be Bogota. Guess I have an extra week in my schedule now :)

*big sigh*

Did I say I was bummed???

4 comments:

Sarah96 said...

oh man, that is a major bummer. I'm sorry. :(

Kendal said...

Bummer! Sorry to hear that.

Amy said...

Hmmm...does this mean you're going on a scout trip instead?

Jill said...

Bummed is right! Sorry!