Tuesday, October 14, 2008

School is cool....

at least the pictures are this year! :) Woo hoo! We're celebrating!! for the first time EVER for Karina we are happy with the FIRST picture they took :) Honestly, in Kinder we didn't like even the retakes. 1st grade, retakes, 2nd grade--retakes and 3rd grade.. yep retakes! 4th grade is the magic year! hee hee

What do you think??


Here is A: :)


Ana didn't seem to change much between this year and last.. just a little more grown up looking but the same smiley face!

both girls seem to have sticky upy hairs there..but over all good pics!! I bought the copyright to these photos so I can post them, print them, etc. etc. :) Costco does a good job with printing for a great price!!

I'll leave you with a sneak peak of Miss Napkin herself... K :) Dont' want to show you the whole thing.. it will spoil it for the performance :) LOL

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute pics! How much was the copyright?