
I'm still looking for the perfect photo for christmas cards. K was not being cooperative today, so needless to say there are few "good" photos I got of her today!
Brett celebrated his birthday last week after an exhausting day of running kids around to various functions and then supervising a basketball game while I was still doing Parent/Teacher/Conferences. He now has the new tiger woods 09 tour golf game to play on the Wii. Made him low carb cheesecake late last night that we need to cut into tonight to celebrate. :) Just didn't have time before to make this!
A is doing dance team at school and they performed at half time on Thursday which I missed due to the above mentioned activity. I hope someone takes pity on me and shares what they took of video and such :)
We continue to try to figure out what is happening with K's cough. First thought was ashtma, then after a month of treatment..the next thought was her allergies. So to cover all bases we are seeing the ashtma/allergy specialist here on Tuesday. Hope to have some better answers. Though it seems that her cough has gotten better in the last few days.
So I'll leave you with a layout I just finished with the new collab kit that is coming out soon from SBB designers (Amy C's stuff is in there :))
1 comment:
Great pictures of the girls in the leaves Lisa! I love your layout too! Thanks for sharing the video. the girls do such a good job! I had to share it with Jeff.
Post a Comment