Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another season over....

and then so begins the busy summer.... School is almost over.. 4 weeks left! :) Yippeee!!

Here is Karina playing Tennis :)


Ana in track.... high jump, long jump, 200m dash and a relay race.





It was Spring Frolic on Friday..Where did my baby go and who is this gorgeous young lady in her place???



Karina came for a few minutes to walk the red carpet!


Hope you've enjoyed my photo journey!!

I'll leave you with a picture of the double rainbow that Ana got on camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures - we are on the countdown to summer vacation here too - we have about 6 weeks left - almost July before they get out - but go back late - not until Spetember 8. The rainbow photo is fabulous too!!

Sarah96 said...

Love all the photos - these look great! Wow..I can't believe how grown up Ana looks. Tell her stop growing already!! :)

Amy said...

Great photos Lisa! I know, the girls have grown so much!

I missed the rainbow! Great shot Ana!

We need to get Karina and Max together to play some tennis this summer!