Let's see.. what has happened to us since the first of Jan? Basketball, more basketball, Missoula's Children Theater performance, piano recital, piano lessons, beginning of rehearsals for Annie Get Your Gun.
I'm glad I never said I'd do the picture a day because, heck I can't even update my blog.. though if I start now, I could post my picture every day.. hmm sounds like a challenge to myself!
***insert brief pause while I take some pictures***
Okay.. here it is!! A picture of Karina's new socks.. the mismatched ones from Grandma's attic! I love them! I debated on which ones to get and settled on these! :)

okay one down.. a whole bunch more to go :)
Here is one picture from our basketball season. This is Ana and her bestie Kendall who plays for Liberty Bell.

One of Karina in her play as the Baird to the court :)

There ya go :)
Happy Jordan??? (LOL)
1 comment:
Yeah Lisa!!!! Thanks for the update! Blogging is so much fun...hmmm...I'm thinking a blogging career would be my dream job! Plus, I don't have to read anyones annoying FB updates about, "Yumm, enjoying vanilla coffee creamer today" or "Help my farm needs a new cow!" LOL! I do admire those people doing the 365 project. I'm lucky to upload my memory card 3x a year!
Post a Comment