Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Allison Krauss and Union Station!

Thanks to Jill for mentioning that Allison Krauss was going to be in Spokane! With ebay's help.. Brett and I got tickets... 2nd row.. center stage! We were within 20 feet of Allison and her band as they played for 2 hours straight! Cameras weren't allowed..but at the end I had to sneak mine out and try to get a picture.. I got a blurry mass.. see Allison is the one in black in the middle! Hee hee

This was our gift to each other for our 13th wedding anniversary! We went out to dinner with our friends Dale and Monica at Clinkerdager's in Spokane.. I had the yummiest prime rib!! Here is a self portrait of Brett and I waiting for our friends!

hmm wonder where Karina gets her self portraits! She had a great time at camp and we developed her pictures.. 50% were self portraits! the other 20% were of her thumb!


Ana had fun @ camp but she's not sure she wants to go back next year! all I know is that the phone has NOT quit ringing since she woke up this morning!! Brett and I finally quit answering it if we say the # was one of her friends and she was out and about and not able to answer the phone! I know, I know this has only just begun!!

I've been playing with my macro setting on my camera..still not sure why it doesn't allow focus like it's suppose to..but I did get a few pictures of the honeybees hanging out at my mil's flowers...:)


Are you bored yet??? The girls and Brett are going to hold the home front down while I drive down(over?) to see my mom and dad! It's suppose to be hot, hot, hot!! and I'm crazy to drive again!! Since I changed my oil in the expedition on June 7th, I've (we've) put on 3,000 miles on the car!! I hope it holds out!!! We had to take it back in to the shop because on the way to the concert on Sunday the service engine soon light came on! After quickly grabbing the owners manuel, we decided since it wasn't flashing we were okay! It's a little emissions thing that has to be replaced... go figure it's not covered under our extended warranty *sigh* Brett was talking today that we might have to think about trading it in. I feel bad...it's suppose to be his turn for a new car!! This would be car #3 for me...but **knock on wood** his truck has been very reliable!

I'll update this weekend :) maybe :) Last photo.. a beautiful sunset on the way home last night... we were just out of Grand Coulee heading home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help! Get you to Alison that is!