Report cards came in the "mail" (dad's pocket) and it seems that Ana did quite well for herself! 2nd quarter brought straight A's!! (go Ana!) Her overall GPA for the 1st half of the year is 3.89 (darn Math in the first quarter!)!!! Still waiting for Karina's grades, but I'm sure she's doing great too!
Pretty proud of that girl! This weekend is the big "play" for the middle school so if you need something to do on Saturday night come on down and watch! 7:30 show time!
K went skiing with her friend this weekend and had a great time.. she was pretty sore for a few days!!
Friday brings the start of pre-order for Girl Scout cookies!! Can't believe it's that time of year already :) So if you don't get hit up and you need a Girl Scout cookie fix..give me a call. I can find a cute girl scout or two to hook you up with those! (delivery of cookies is in mid March)!
3 comments:
WTG Ana!!
Might stop by the pharmacy, oh about 2 in the afternoon, when we are all craving snacks, might be able to hook you up with some sales :0)
I think we're going to hit the show on Saturday! Zoe saw it at school today and said they were great! "So funny," she said!
Zoe and I both spaced out cookie sales! She's going to have to hit the neighbors this weekend!
Post a Comment