Sunday, January 20, 2008

What a week!

K went to bed on Sunday night and complained of a headache.... so we gave her an advil and sent her on her way! She woke up in the morning with a raging fever, so Brett stayed home. This darn virus she had was mind boggling fever as high as 105 during the whole WEEK it took to shake this fever! Even Saturday when it was normal, and we headed off to A's basketball game, she was very quiet and leaned on me most of the game as I kept score and took pictures (low scoring game! :) Though we haven't won a game.. the girls seem to be having fun!! It's a good experience for playing next year in 7th grade.

A few photos... not the best as I was sitting in the middle of the gym at the scorers bench. I might have to bribe one of my photo friends to come and get some good action shots for scrapping!!





so while I had a sick one... and home for 3 days. I managed to scrap a bit!
Full credits can be found in my gallery here @ SBB



Also next weekend if you have the need to scrap! SBB is turning 5!! So we're having a great big weekend event.. prizes, challenges, crops and fun to be had by all! If you buy in the store you also get a great collab. kit by many of the designers at SBB!

1 comment:

Kendal said...

Poor K! But what a great pout :0)