Sarah asked me for some help this afternoon saying she had been tagged. I gave her a few ideas and then went on my merry way! changed my oil, picked up some prescriptions, browsed the dollar store and came home and took a one hour nap! Feed my kids, made dinner for hubby and self and then got on computer. well Sarah says go read my blog. So I did! and there my pretty name was... under the tag! Oh these are a pain.. but just for Sarah I'll do it.. but I won't bug anyone else to do this tag unless you really, really, really, really want to and then link me up baby!!
So just for Sarah!!
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics:
My family and my dog
2. Where are the two best places you’ve been to?
been to?? as opposed to living in... been to hands down would be our honeymoon to Jamaica and the other fun part was going to the Grand Canyon with my parents when I was 14!
3. Name two things you do every day:
Play on the computer (yeah I know..it's that bad) and wash something (dishes, clothes, towels, sinks)
4. Tell us two things that pretty much everyone knows about you:
I LOVE to talk (though IRL I'm a bit shy for ohhh about 4 minutes) and when not on my computer I love to quilt.
5. Tell us two things that everyone DOESN’T know about you:
I'm adopted (well my family knows that but maybe some of you others didn't) and for a long time I collected teddy bear stuff (don't ask how much moved here to Okanogan with us..but someone made me box it all up.. thanks Brett! for the Teddy Bear intervention)
6. Tell us two things that got you into the hobby of scrapping:
One of the moms of a former student of mine was a Creative Memories consultant and I went to a workshop or two to help her get going and started my paper scrapping journey. I paper scrapped a bit when we moved here but didn't like the mess. Amy C showed me SBB and the rest we'll say is history!
7. Tell us two things that you want to accomplish in the next six months:
Declutter my house more (organize the now "extra" room which is stacks) and paint K's room
8. Name your two favorite scrapping tools:
PSE5 and my tablet (HATE a mouse now!)
9. Name your two favorite sources of scrapping inspiration:
Scrapping magazines and browsing digi galleries (yeah what Sarah said)
10. How has your scrapping changed since you started?
I started very plain.. nothing fancy in my layouts and now I love to make my layout fun and pretty to look at!
11. What scrapbooking project have you yet to try but would love to?
Do more digital hybrid projects! :) I've dabbled a bit..but want to do more :)
No comments:
Post a Comment