Off to the PAC to sing! 22 very well qualified contestants! Wow!! One guy from Wenatchee just BLEW me away with his version of Jesus Take the Wheel! Ana did a good job but didn't place in the top 8. Though a bit disappointed, even she had to admit there was some very tough competition out there! I'd show a video of her singing but alas I can't figure out how to break up the video I do have. Brett was recording Emma and Maddie's singing for Aaron and since Emma was after Ana, he didn't stop the camera and restart for a seperate video of Emma. So if any of you guys out there can help me figure out how to split the video of Ana and Emma up so I can give Aaron his copy and we can share Ana's I'd greatly appreciate it! :)
The Easter Bunny came today and gave the girls kites! They had a blast playing with them as it was the perfect gusty day up on the hill! See the high flying kites!
Enjoy your week! I'm sure this week will fly by!! Spring break is just around the corner! Hurray!!
2 comments:
Congrats again to Ana for singing in the finals - I know she did fabulous!! Get some rest now this week so we can party it up the next week. hehe
Congrats Ana! You look fabulous darling!
Post a Comment