Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my mom and my family for strength during this time. What looked very bleak on Wednesday is now looking up. She has been moved from the ICU part to the progressive care and if she continues to improve from there to a regular room. she still has a long road to haul...but she is well on the path to recovery. Please continue to pray for her.. all those prayers do help!
I unfortunately had to leave abruptly on Friday as I got a touch of the stomach flu and knew I needed to be away from the rest of the family and my mom as to not give them this yucky thing. It was a horrible 4 plus hours drive home with many stops along the way. Add snowing from past Moses Lake and on to the mix.. wonderful!
I seem to be on the mend and still plan on flying out tomorrow to Vegas. I got permission from my dad to go as I told him if he needed me there with him I wouldn't go...but he insisted that I go and have fun with my friends. You know I'll be checking in daily with him on how she is doing.
As soon as my sil sends me the photo.... I'll post a picture of all 5 of us kids together. This hasn't happened since...well we can't pinpoint the exact time but it has been over 20 years! Crazy isn't it!
1 comment:
I have been thinking about you - I'm glad your mom is on the mend (as are you!). Your trip is well deserved!
Post a Comment