Can you believe what a bad mommy I was!! I totally ran off to Karina's piano lessons and then on to Ana's game and forgot my camera! It was their first away game... in the next town over all of 4 miles! They lost the first game, won the 2nd and lost the 3rd for an overall loss. I did take my camera for the 2nd game and got a few shoots! Hopefully, I can get better with my camera inside...the gym sucks for lighting! :)
okay off to pick up the girl from her away game tonight. Didn't win but sounds like they had fun :)
FAR too long since I visited you here - I've missed SO MUCH. Holey, what TALENT you have in your family. I am listening to your dd sing - wonderful voice. She even makes COUNTRY sound good {rotfl - not my fave. genre, forgive me} But I do appreciate talent.
I am so proud of you for your scrapbooking, way to go!
Your family is growing too fast - where is the time going.
1 comment:
Hi L.
FAR too long since I visited you here - I've missed SO MUCH. Holey, what TALENT you have in your family. I am listening to your dd sing - wonderful voice. She even makes COUNTRY sound good {rotfl - not my fave. genre, forgive me} But I do appreciate talent.
I am so proud of you for your scrapbooking, way to go!
Your family is growing too fast - where is the time going.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
hugs
Barb
Post a Comment