Sunday, December 28, 2008

Santa was so very nice to us....

The kids got fun stuff to play with (3 new wii games- Mario Party 8, Boogie Superstar (sining one) and wii music). K got from Santa a guitar hero game for her DS so she can rock out on her own! Ana got a new to her phone and new ringtones, some cool ugg style boots. Both girls got a ton of new clothes to model at school for at least a week :) LOL





Brett got a cool new turntable that converts vinyl records to digital music! My mil graciously brought a "few" of her collection so we can give it a try this break! Brett hasn't done it yet as his truck is giving him fits. It's been such a good truck..never giving us a problem for the last 10 years. It has to last a few more years, as I got the new car this year because of problems with the Expedition. Come on truck be nice... :) We had to replace a part for the 4wheel drive right before Christmas and now it's the battery causing havoic.

I was due for an upgrade on my phone....so Ana got my old phone (so new to her) and I got this!


Brett also came through... I've been drooling over a digital SLR.. but he kept saying it's way to expensive still. But low and behold.. this was under the tree for me!!


I'm in heaven and a little intimidated by it.

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday so far! One more week of vacation left!! :)

I did do a layout here with a few of the Christmas memories!

2 comments:

Kendal said...

Oooo very nice addition. Which model is it? We'll have to go find a place to take a few test photos :0)

Melissa said...

Congrats on your new camera - you'll love it! I have a Nikon D50!