Friday, January 2, 2009

A fresh start...

to 2009.

I'm sure that all the usual goals will come up. I know I need to lose some weight and I need to get back to Curves instead of just paying them each month.

One of things I'm working on is communication.... keeping up with talking to and being in contact with family and friends more. My mom was always the one who kept me updated on what everyone else was doing, but she's unable to do much of that right now, so I hang in limbo on what my dear brothers are doing. I got a very nice long letter from a dear friend today that brought me to tears to think that I use to share my life, hopes and joys and general silliness with this dear lady every day when we worked together in Othello. Now it's reduced to just a little note or so at Christmas time. I really need to start to communicate more.. to reach out and just say hi more than once a year!

Though I hate being out of my classroom once a month, the Math Leadership Alliance has allowed me to see some of my dear friends there (all from my teaching days in Othello... we've all moved on to other places in NC WA). It's nice to get a hi, how ya doing.. how are the girls?

So in recap.. my goals are to be more healthy, and to be in better contact with friends and family!

Oh and I've always joined up a 365 day project... the goal is to take a picture once a day...every day. We're in day 2 and I'm doing well! (totally unedited and straight from the camera.) I'm using my new camera so I can get use to it.

Here are the 2 photos:

No comments: