Ana started basketball! 3 games down...many more to go! Tonight we drove to the Methow to play. The won! Ana has so much fun playing against her best friend Kendall! They laugh and joke.. and then play some serious ball! Check them out here!



Then I FORCED them to pose for an after game photo.. sweat and all :)

We got my dad moved to his new retirement apt. this last weekend. My nephew and his friends did a lot of the lifting and carrying and Brett and my brother Bryan did some too. I think my dad is going to love it. 3 square meals a day... all of his fun stuff in easy walking distance (bed, computer, new recliner and TV) in his apt. The rest of the "stuff" left at the house will go into an estate sale and then they'll clean it all up. It is the easy way to go.
Medical update on K... Since August we've been to the doctor at least every month...the last couple of months more than that. 2 weeks ago the allergy/ashtma doc who was just as perplexed as we have been with this persistent cough ordered another chest xray and also a sinus xray. They saw a small patch of congestion in K's left sinus and the conclusion was that she has had a sinus infection since August most likely and the infection has caused drainage down the back of her throat causing the irritation/cough. She is now on a mega dose of antibiotics and I happy to say that 2 weeks into the month long prescription..her cough is pretty much gone!! Yippee!!! To think... this whole thing was something as simple as a sinus infection *rolls eyes*
We also his the podiatrist this week as well. Karina rolls her feet in when she walks, but the doc was not concerned too much and had us go buy inserts to put into her shoes to help stabilize the arch. This is something she'll deal with the rest of her life, but at least we know that she's normal (per se) and the inserts should help with her "tired legs/feet" she complains of.
I'm off to bed...I battled a migraine all day (woke up with it this morning) and I've got that after migraine hangover feeling going on. Gotta rest up so I can be in gear when I go with Amy and Laurie with a group of teenage girls for a Girl Scout training in Spokane. Can't wait to go play a bit when the girls are in class. Amy and I plan some shopping during those 5 hours :)
Girl Scout cookie sales (pre sale) start soon! It's a fun, action packed time..but the girls love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment