or teenagers.. you decide! :) Here are all the girls in the hallway of our hotel. After their 5 hour training they were ready to let off steam! They played in the pool, ate dinner and played in the pool some more. While they were in training, Amy and I had fun touring Spokane Valley after the co-pilot in the car made the driver take a left instead of a right LOL :) We missed getting into Costco by 10 minutes darn it! We never found the book that Amy was searching for, but we did have fun!!
On the way home, I got a call from Brett. HIs grandmother isn't doing so well right now. She's in the hospital in Spokane. She is now stable but is still critical, so if you are the praying type, please send up a little prayer for Brett's grandma, Marion. Brett is there with his mom and we're holding down the fort at home.
1 comment:
I figured you'd beat me to it posting pictures of the girls! It was a fun weekend!
How is Grandma doing?
Post a Comment