Monday, August 13, 2007

Getting ready for school....

if only school was ready for us! :) Due to the construction at the middle/high school, we are starting school 3 days later than normal. Karina's okay with it.. Ana on the other hand cannot stand that it's being delayed! She's ready and willing to start school!!

Both girls have finished their quilts. The pictures aren't the best but you'll get a general idea of what they did. I take no credit for the production of these quilts. The ladies @ Needlyn Time do wonders with 4 days of 5 hours each! Amazing!!
Ana's quilt- music themed..go figure!



Karina's quilt..doggies :)



We also just got back from 3 days @ the lake with our friends. It was perfect weather..not too hot, not too cold! Some pictures of the girls having fun!!



and of course today.. the last of the photos... Ana got her hair cut..short well not super short but shorter than it was :) Here she is :)

Not much more to say... the getting ready for school is hitting me too.. I have a meeting on Wednesday and then Tuesday-Friday the next week.. uggg it came way too soon!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome home! Tell Ana her haircut is cute and both girls that they did an awesome job quilting!

Kendal said...

Your girls' quilts are amazing. I found your blog googling Needlyn Time. I'm new to Okanogan and just started quilting. I'm very excited to check in at the store now. Thanks for posting!

Cicero Sings said...

I've come across your blog via LalaLime! (Mrs. Miles). Sounds like you might be from the Fraser Valley. I use to live in the Fraser Valley but now live in the lovely Cariboo and only come to the coast because I HAVE too!!!! I just started quilting last October! The girls are doing GREAT!

Gotta run for now but will check back later ... Cissy!