Realized I had updated in awhile..but it's THAT time of year!! Getting ready to go back to school! This year I'm a mentor for 2 of the new 6th grade teachers, along with being new to 3rd grade and serving on the building leadership team. I had gotten better while the girls were much younger about NOT doing as much at school...but alas it's come around again. This week has been 2 afternoons of training/working with my mentees, 2 FULL days of learning how to use the FOSS science kits! Though they were full days I'm loving learning my new curriculum for 3rd grade! this sound unit was soo much fun! Only drawback is the 2nd week of school I have to have 2 more days of training for the other science kit we teach in 3rd grade!
County fair is in 2 weeks. Both girls will enter their quilts, Ana might cook some blondies or such, but we're not pushing it much. Both girls and me (the new and improved future girl scout leader for Karina's troop) will spend some (quite a bit) of time at the girl scout booth! Ana will have the chance to sing either Friday or Saturday on the BIG stage as part of the Junior Nashville Star. Brett has even volunteered to work the Republican booth in the one building :)
We have a little more than one week left until school starts andd I know once that happens this year will FLY!! Ana is doing soccer, both girls are taking piano lessons and doing girl scouts and I'm sure we'll find one more thing to keep them busy in the winter! :)
Have a great day..week everyone! Probaly unless i get some fantastic pictures of something..won't post until the first day of school! *sigh*
1 comment:
I love your new title!
Post a Comment