Monday, August 6, 2007

Nothing Blog worthy

we are the "baum"s are boring:) We've done nothing that is really blog worth! Good news on my mom front...she is home in her own bed and loving it!! She still needs to be keeping up with the PT and exercise to keep those legs strong!

Brett played last weekend and the weekend before that in the club championship. The first weekend you have to place in the top 12 to go on. So going in as #2 he got to play this last weekend as well! Once again he came in #2...says he's so tired of being #2..someday soon I'm sure he'll be #1! :) *hugs to ya Brett*

Karina is taking the quilting class this week. She's having a bit of problem reaching the pedal easy but she's determined to finish this project! We were a bit worried she wasn't mentally/physically ready but she managed the first day well!

We go to the lake with Headleys this weekend. 2nd annual affair:) Weather should be warm but not too warm and no smoke this year for a more enjoyable experience.

School is speeding towards us. Can't believe that it is just around the corner! I spent some time in my room today while Karina was in quilting class (trying to save on gas and not drive back and forth!) Should have it all looking good soon. Ana is coming with me tomorrow so she can work on bulletin boards for me. Love that she wants to do that kinda thing :)

I'll leave you guys with an ad for the SBB August ezine! I have an article, a freebie and a layout in there!! You can buy it here at SBB! EZINE

3 comments:

Jill said...

Very good news about your mom. She should be proud of herself!

Amy said...

So glad to hear your Mom is doing well Lisa. I bet she is happy to be back home. Congrats to Brett! I saw the cart behind the truck the other day so I knew he'd been out and about. Counting down til school starts here too! Have fun this weekend!

Sarah96 said...

sooo glad to hear the good news about your Mom! Hope your weekend is awesome! :)