well only in the scrapbooking world!! Last week in the mail I got my check for my two layouts I submitted to Memory Makers Magazine! I had submitted my layouts way back in April, and had to mail them to the company in May. Today in the mail I get a big package with two of the October Memory Makers magazine in it. Ana was excited to prove that she was indeed in a magazine! We are on pages 64 and 65! It is so cool to see my name in print. Who would have thought that my little hobby would make me some money! So if you are in bookstore or looking for magazines, go buy the Memory Makers October issue and look for the girls and Max and Zoe too! (had to share our famousness with our good friends!)
Sill battling this cold/throat thing. The rapid strep came back negative, but the inspection of my throat and nose came up with a sinus infection verdict. So I'm on the good stuff that is only once a day for 5 days, with an inhaler, some other stuff to loosen up the gook in my sinuses and chest. They did send off the swab to grow in the old fashion way to see if it still might be strep. I hope not! though I'm already on antibiotics so it shouldn't matter much if it is strep.
Well it's bedtime, news is over and I'm ready for bed :)
2 comments:
Finally! You should have brought the magazine over today! COngratulations!
Woohooo! I got my magazine this week! Congrats Lisa. The kids were excited to see themselves too!
Post a Comment