I had all this big plans this summer.... lose weight, get in shape, take a trip to Colombia to teach, and so on and so on. I didn't make one goal LOL *shrug* the Colombia one was out of my control...but she PROMISED next year same week in Bogota (Colombia again). It better happen!!
Here I thought I'd have a calm week before having to go back to work and really work. Today turned out to be a none working day. Dropped of K at quilting class, went to store for milk, bread and meat and some stuff for dinner tonight (no girls for 10 days..so we had no milk or kids bread in the house). From the store, Ana and I went to pick up Buster from Uncle Earl's kennel (cottonwood). Home with him, make K's lunch and then I had an appt. at the docs. office for a silly rash. That took forever. My appt. was @ 11 I was in the room by 11:05 but didn't see the doctor until noon. sheesh. Over to the pharmacy to pick up my stuff and then finally time to head to school. (planned on working while K was quilting to not waste gas back and forth). Did lots of talking and planning with the 2 new teachers. Are you tired yet??? I am! and it's not even 1 pm yet! LOL
so tomorrow is working in the morning after dropping off K for quilting. work in room in the AM and then go to Mentor class in the afternoon. Wednesday is more of the same.. except more mentoring stuff (minus the hair cut appt and running A to the Ortho) Thursday and Friday are full days of Science training. So who's coming over to help put my room back together?? anyone anyone?
The girls had a total blast at camp. It was tag team talking from camp to Spokane! :) I'm so glad they got the chance to grow and become such great girls :)
okay.. so carry on! Everyone enjoy our last couple days of freedom my teaching friends!
3 comments:
sounds like a busy week ahead of you! Glad you had a wonderful weekend before it all ends. :)
I know, it seems like our summer has gone by so quickly that it really didn't happen.
We have made plans for Spring Break of this next yr, so that is good... but its so far off.
Have a great week!~G
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
Crazy isn't it! Good luck this next week.
Post a Comment