Friday, August 22, 2008

FOBTY 8/22 :)

Playing in the Sweet Shoppe Designs From Our Blog to Yours challenge :) This is the quiz this week :) What were you in high school!




You Were the All American Kid



Popular but not plastic. Athletic but not a jock. Smart but not a brain.



You were well rounded and well liked in high school.



well except for the athlete part.... it was close LOL Me= clutz!

1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Well howdy there stranger! I hope all is well with you and you're well rested before heading back to work. Where DID summer go? I think it headed south, did you see it whiz by your place?

Thanks for visiting me - please, won't you let me know if you update, then I'll come more regular LOL! Perhaps I'll even catch you on chat sometime.

Barbs,
your neighbor to the north