Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday!

Okay I can't promise I'll be a total good girl and keep this updated but I'll work on it! I'm home from my surgery and recovering quite well (knock on wood). The girls had a big bridging ceremony for Girl Scouts last night.. Karina bridged up to Jr. Girl Scouts and Ana to Cadettes. Looks like next year I'll be leading a small group of girls that are staying behind in Jr. Girl scouts and adding Karina to that troop :) It will be fun.. I hope! LOL

Some pictures that my friend Amy took last night since I was home recovering on the couch!



3 comments:

Amy said...

Woohooo! Welcome to the bloggin' world Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Hey--look at you--you have entered into the ether! I'm still chicken--I just post on my aunt's blog.

It's fun to see your layouts--I'm glad your surgery went well--been thinking about you!

Julia

Anonymous said...

Nice job, Lisa! Now I have two blogs to visit every night!