Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Gone to Camp....

Guess they don't want the long drawn out goodbyes with tears etc. We were only allowed to be at the Gate to Camp Four Echoes...
Here we were allowed to unload, talk with them a few minutes, say our goodbyes and then we were dismissed :) Here she goes.. walking away with another little girl and a counselor (not hers.. think those in front there are hers)

Sooo.. she's at Camp this week.well until Saturday only which. her camp is called Princess Passion! Right up her alley..guess the cabins they are in are the swiss chalet type ones! I hide a few surprises in her bag so when she unpacks she'll have something to oh and ah about! I got a new pink sweatshirt that has Camp Four Echoes on it (hope Ana doesn't read our blog before she goes on Saturday as I have one for her too as a surprise!) Also, a care package from home will be there for Karina.. it has a little bear with a camp tshirt on and some chapstick as well. I also snuck in her monkey Momo into her sleeping bag when I rolled it up for her.. so he's there for some loving as well! I put in some stationary with addressed and stamped envelopes.. eager to see if she uses them in her 3 short days there! I miss her already.. heck I missed her minutes after turning my car around on the road and driving off... but nothing like a reality check from my lovely daughther Ana.. something to the tune of.. Ah mom knock it off.... she'll be fine!! Thanks honey I need that reality check :)

Here are a few photos of the rolling ball I spoke off last blog entry.. It was truly a riot..



I'll leave with a few pictures of the girls on the midpoint of steptoe butte.. check out the amazing scenery BEHIND the girls :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ha, too funny about the ball! Great idea! The girls will both enjoy their camp time Lisa, I know it is hard. Zoe's been gone for 5 days now, and won't be back for 3 more! it's hard, but the independence is good for them! See you on Sunday!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

LOL ok karina is just a sweet baby doll and Ana always has that pose...they are so beautiful just like momma! I am glad that everything went well with dropping karina off, I am sure she was happy to find all the lil loves from home :)....