Happy Father's day to my dear hubby too! He's golfing today, then picking up the kids! I have presents for him when he returns, though I won't be here to give it to him! I made a really cool trading card present for him... Amy Bleser @ SBB had those templates that you use to make these..so I made them yesterday with pictures of the girls (and Buster :) hee hee)..then you slide them into these protective sleeves you buy for trading cards, punch a hole in the top and load on a ring. It's a nice compact little thing! Think I'll make one up for Great Grandma..it's small enough to not take up too much room in her small room, but a good brag book! :) I'll have to take pictures to show you guys!
It's been quiet.. nice to not have to answer to anybody, but by Saturday night I was feeling a bit lonely! and it doesn't help that the darn dog will bark at imaginary noises at the most inappropriate times (like @ 12:30 when I went to bed after Saturday Night Live last night..shivers). I miss my girls, I miss my hubby and I still will miss them for a few more days!
Like I said before, Brett has a full week ahead of him before I return on Thusrday, and then we turn right around and leave again for the Principal's conference. This time, poor Buster will have to go to Uncle Earl's all by himself, since this is the first time we've left him since Windy died in April. Hope he behaves himself :) LOL
Can't wait to see Ana's finished quilt when I get back on Thursday! This time she choose musical notes and such to make her quilt from. Karina gets to make one in August so when we get back from Girl Scout Camp she'll go pick out her fabric. Think I better do a little sewing with her before then.. 5 hours in a day will be a LONG time for her..but I have confidence she'll do it.. after all she's almost 8!
Well waiting for the last load of laundry to dry so I can head out of town. Still have gas to get and I hope I put on the new windshield wipers on correctly or else that will be a sight to see on the road! Going to post this and give you a small preview of the trading card thing!! the cover and my two favorite pictures of the girls.. recharging.. I mean sleeping :)


No comments:
Post a Comment